Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pomander Saveur Launch!

Hello dear readers! After a four month hiatus I am proud to announce the formal launch of my blog all things related to food and culture. For those of you unfamiliar with my blog or email list I am a young chef and anthropologist on a mission to expand my culinary talents and love of food which I will in turn share with others. Every post will be a different set of recipes I have prepared with friends and family inspired from meals I have eaten, cookbooks or magazines I have read, random recipes inherited from others, and finally improvisational creations thrown together on the fly. Every post will feature photographs of the food itself along with a brief explanation of the meal from all aspects of preparation, ingredients, consumption, sociability and some will feature the recipes themselves. I look forward to sharing my love of food with others and hopefully inspiring my readers to cook! Here is a little taste of things to come, Hoffman's Spicy Italian Pork and Chicken Sausages farmed and processed in Syracuse, New York! Enjoy!

No comments: